Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Rub the yolks with the salt and oil powder until everything is incorporated. compositions and mix with a spoon from bottom to top. Add the essence. Wallpaper the baking tray with baking paper and pour the composition. Put in the oven over low heat until it passes the toothpick test.
Remove the top and roll it in a towel powdered with powdered sugar, I rolled directly with the paper in which the dough was placed. Let it cool completely, then open and put the jam of your choice (I put plums because I seems sourer).
Powder according to preference, or not with powdered sugar.
How to make an appetizer roll with ham and cheese simple and quick recipe?
Ingredients for ham or ham roll with cream cheese
Here's how I prepared what I needed for this recipe: the bowl of cow's cheese and bellows cheese, the colored bell peppers, the onion (of which I would use only 2 strands) and the slices of ham.
I quickly prepared the cream by mixing the two types of cheese in a bowl. I chopped green onions (2 strands).
I added soft butter and chopped green onions. I tasted salt. It is not wrong if you add some greens (chopped green parsley or dill) to the cream.
I cut the long-colored peppers into thin sticks of approx. 0.5 cm thick.
Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. When the foam has become hard and sticks to the blades of the mixer, we start to add the sugar spoon by spoon, mixing well after each one. At the end we will get a stiff and glossy foam, which makes spikes when we remove the blades from the mixer. Add the lemon juice and starch and mix gently, mixing with a spatula, with movements from bottom to top.
The composition is placed in an even layer in a large stove tray (40/28 cm) lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with almond flakes
- almonds are optional, although they do their job very well throughout the story. If you don't have one, don't use it or you can use coconut
Put the tray in the oven, over medium to low heat (or 150 degrees electric oven with ventilation) for about 30 minutes, until the top is browned on top. Remove to a grill and leave to cool, along with the baking paper. Put another sheet of baking paper on the table and turn the top upside down and carefully remove the baking paper.
Cream for whipped cream mix until it begins to gain consistency. Add the sugar and cream cheese and mix until the cream becomes firm and fluffy.
The cream obtained is spread evenly over the counter. Fruit is added, according to preference. I used fresh strawberries, raspberries and frozen blueberries. Roll the top, from the longest edge, as tight as possible. Wrap well in baking paper (or cling film) and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
RECIPE IN PICTURES
For more recommendations, I am waiting for you on the Facebook page HERE
Roll with jam & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Roll with jam it's one of the first desserts I've ever made. It is extremely easy to prepare, because it is only a thin sheet of pandispan that is spread with jam or jam. I usually prepare it when I want to get rid of the leftover jam from the fridge that no one eats anymore. To prepare a roll with jam delicious you have to follow a few important rules.
First, the eggs must be at room temperature to beat properly. Second, be careful when separating eggs. No drop of yolk should remain in the egg whites because they will no longer beat. Also, wash and degrease the bowl and paddles of the mixer with which you beat the egg whites. Even the slightest trace of fat will prevent the egg whites from beating.
Another secret is not to beat the egg whites too much, they must be firm but & # 8222 creamy & # 8221. If you beat them too much, they will not be properly incorporated into the composition. You also have to be careful how you incorporate the flour into the egg whites and yolks. Use wide, bottom-up movements to keep as much of the air that we have incorporated in the egg whites as possible, especially since this jam roll recipe does not contain baking powder. When you put the composition in the tray, try to spread it as evenly as possible so that the pandispan bakes evenly.
Once removed from the oven, the pandispan is rolled while hot so that it can take the shape of a roll. If you do not run it immediately, it will be harder to run and may break. For the filling, you can use any kind of jam or jam, even any kind of cream you like. Let the roll sit for at least an hour then you can slice it. Serve the roll with jam powdered with sugar or decorated with chocolate.
Roll with Jam
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Rub the yolks with the salt powder and oil, until everything is incorporated. Separately mix the egg whites with hard foam, gradually adding a tablespoon of sugar, until we finish all the sugar, and it is no longer felt in the egg whites.
Mix the two compositions and mix with a spoon from bottom to top. We also add the essence. Wallpaper the stove tray with baking paper and pour the composition. Bake on low heat until it passes the toothpick test.
Remove the top and roll it in a towel powdered with powdered sugar, I rolled directly with the paper in which the dough was placed. Let it cool completely, then unwrap and put the jam of your choice (I put plums because it seems more sour).
What ingredients do we use for the omelette roll recipe?
- -2 eggs
- -2 tablespoons sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259
- -salt pepper
- -a little oil for a pan
- For filling:
- -a few slices of salami
- -a few slices of mortadella
- -2 tablespoons as grated horse
- -a few slices like & # 537caval
- -strips of red and yellow peppers
- For garnished oregano
1. Put the egg whites from the 4 eggs separately in a bowl, and put the yolks together with the sugar.
2. The first time we rub the yolks with the sugar in their bowl, we leave them like this, while we beat the egg whites (separately) we put the yolks with the sugar over the egg whites foam, flour and about half an ampoule of what essence you want (I put vanilla) . Mixam.
3. Put the composition in a tray lined with oil and greased with flour, or better try baking paper (pay attention to the tray, the tray is the right one when putting the composition in it, you have to swing it in the tray to cover). My tray has dimensions of 29x42.
4. Put the tray in the oven at 175 degrees, and leave it for about 10-15 minutes (be careful that it is done very quickly, prick it with a straw after the first 8-10 minutes).
5. After easily removing it from the tray, turn it over on a damp towel and spread it with jam, jam, chocolate cream. Do not put too little, especially as the jam is still in the dough, but not in despair. After that, start running lightly, using the wet towel from time to time.
6. Wrap it in aluminum foil, and put it in the freezer.
7. Meanwhile, I melted a few pieces of household chocolate on steam. I put the melted chocolate in a cake spritz, and I wrapped it in rolls, which I obviously took out of the freezer. I also put powdered sugar.
The Rulada cu dulceata recipe was proposed by Pocahontas on the culinar.ro forum
It is a roll recipe with jam that is very easy to make and is perfect with tea or coffee.
Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam
Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam it's a roll from my mother's notebook that has been being prepared in our house for a long time, but I had simply forgotten about it! Now that I've found the "Mother Lucia" notebook, I said it's a must to share it with you!
Why Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam? Because there are 5 ingredients: eggs, sugar, vanilla, flour, jam. All ingredients are multiples of 5, so the recipe is very easy to remember and you can prepare it anytime and anywhere, without having the recipe at hand!
Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam - everything you need to know about the recipe:
- Bake the roll in the large oven tray or the tray with which it is provided.
- It is important to work very quickly, with the hot sheet, so that it does not break.
- Bake the dough just enough to make a crust. If we bake it too much, it becomes crispy and can no longer be rolled.
- For the composition we use our favorite jam or a spreadable cream. For the version with less sugar, we can replace the sugar in the composition with a sweetener (just not to be a liquid one, but one that is also suitable for baking). For the filling we can use sugar-free magic.
- I highly recommend jams and jams for the filling Our room, from LIDL stores. The magician is GE-NI-AL!
- Over the jam we can add ground walnuts, before rolling the dough sheet.
- For a cocoa roll, put in the recipe only 100g of flour and add 25g of bitter cocoa.
5x5 roll with jam - Ingredients for 20 slices
- 5 large eggs (L or XL)
- 125g old cough
- old vanilla Belbake
- 125g flour
- 125g jam from our room
- old Belbake powder (optional)
All the ingredients needed to prepare the recipe for "Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam" are waiting for you LIDL stores from all over the country!
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. We line the largest oven tray with baking paper.
Put eggs in a large bowl. Add caster sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix with the mixer at high speed until the eggs double in quantity and are frothy.
Add flour, mix again until you have a homogeneous dough. About 1 minute with the mixer is enough.
Pour the dough into the pan. Level in a thin and uniform layer, using a spatula.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough has a crust.
In the meantime, we prepare a clean towel on the work table. Pour the hot dough on the towel, powder a little sugar. Cover with cling film and roll as tight as we can. Leave on foil for 15-20 minutes.
Unwrap the dough lightly and grease with jam, in a thin layer. Don't worry if the dough breaks, we will "glue" it back with jam. We run again, as weird as we can, with the help of food foil. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes before slicing.
Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam it is ready and can be sliced! It's a delight: so fluffy and goes perfectly with breakfast, along with milk or tea! May you be the best!