We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sift the flour together with the baking powder and cocoa.
Whisk the egg whites, add the sugar in the rain and mix until completely dissolved.
Incorporate the mixture of flour + baking powder + cocoa, a pinch of salt.
Add 2 lg of oil.
Mix until the composition becomes homogeneous.
At the end, the essence of rum is added.
Grease a tray of Jena glass with butter, line it with flour and pour the composition into it.
Place the sliced banana on top.
Bake in the microwave, at maximum power, for 5-7 minutes (depending on the power of the oven).
Banana and chocolate tray cake & # 8211 Simple, fast and delicious
If you like the taste of chocolate bananas and love homemade desserts, make sure you prepare this cake. A captivating combination of bananas and chocolate attracts everyone. You can prepare this dessert for family parties. You will definitely receive a lot of compliments!
- 3 eggs, 200 g sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk, 200 g white flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa, a sachet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 4 large bananas
Ingredients for whipped cream:
Method of preparation:
Beat the eggs together with the sugar. Then add milk, flour, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla sugar. Stir well. Grease a rectangular tray with oil and sprinkle a little flour.
Pour the dough into the tray lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees. You can do the toothpick test to see if the dough is baked before turning off the oven.
Beat the cream with the milk until it hardens, then put it in the fridge for at least an hour. In the meantime, you can take care of the cream. Put the milk, flour and sugar in a bowl to boil. Mix gently until you get a smooth cream. To prepare the icing, melt the household chocolate in the microwave.
Syrup the dough with milk and apply a thin layer of whipped cream. Add banana slices over the whipped cream layer. Then place the cream over the bananas and spread it evenly. Add the chocolate icing to the entire surface of the cake. Leave the cake to cool, then put it in the fridge overnight. The next day it can be cut and served.
Try also… Tosca cake, with vanilla and chocolate
A cake jewel, delicious and creamy - For this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- 8 egg whites
- 150 g poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
Ingredients for the last layer:
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 150 g biscuits
- 250 ml of water
- 100 g sugar
- 50 ml oil
Ingredients for vanilla cream:
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons starch
- 8 yolks
- vanilla essence
- 600 ml milk
- 50 g butter
Method of preparation:
1. For starters, we prepare the countertop. Using a mixer, beat the egg whites. Add sugar, salt, lemon juice and mix well. Add baking powder, coconut, poppy seeds and flour. Mix well until smooth.
2. Pour the dough into a tray covered with baking paper. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
3. For the vanilla cream, beat the egg yolks with sugar. Add the milk, starch, mix and bring the composition to a boil over low heat.
4. After mixing, take the bowl off the heat and add the butter and vanilla essence.
5. To form the cake, cut the top into 2 equal layers. Wallpaper a countertop with previously prepared cream and place the 2nd countertop on top. Decorate with chocolate icing.
Delicious chocolate sponge cake & # 8211 the only cake I make and it comes out perfect!
Our team offers you an excellent recipe for chocolate sponge cake, which is very easy to prepare from ingredients that any housewife has. The chocolate sponge cake has an intense taste, it is delicious, very aromatic and tender. You can serve it as such with tea or you can cut it into a few worktops and prepare a delicious cake with your favorite cream.
-oint for lubricating the shape
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and put the bowl of egg whites in the fridge to cool and beat better. Add 100 g of sugar to the yolks and beat with the mixer on high speed until you get a homogeneous cream-colored mass. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Remove the egg whites from the fridge and beat them with the mixer until you get stable peaks. First beat for a few minutes at low speed, then gradually increase the speed to maximum. Add the remaining sugar in small portions and beat again with the mixer. You need to get a stable, non-flowing egg white mass if you turn the bowl over.
3. Sift the flour and cocoa through a sieve into a bowl. Pour the beaten egg yolks into the whites and mix carefully from the bottom up so that the mass does not leave and gradually add the flour mixture. You do not have to mix the dough for a long time, because the sponge cake will not grow.
4. Grease the baking tin with butter, put the dough and bake the sponge cake at 170 degrees for 30-40 minutes until it is ready. You do not have to open the oven door for the first 25-30 minutes, so as not to leave the sponge cake.
5. Take the toothpick test. If the toothpick has traces of raw dough, then bake a little more, if the sponge cake is ready, then take it out of the oven and let it cool in the form.
6. After it has cooled down a bit, move the sponge cake to a grill or wood chipper. You can separate the worktop with a knife. You can cut the cold sponge along along with 2 or 3 thin countertops.
7. From this sponge cake you can prepare various cakes: greasing the tops with cream, whipped cream, syrup, condensed milk or icing and decorating with fruits, berries, nuts, grated chocolate or coconut flakes.
8. You can also immediately decorate this sponge cake to taste and serve it as a cake for a fragrant and hot tea.
Cake with cocoa top, cream and wine syrup
- 6 eggs
- 150 gr. powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons red wine
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 70 gr. flour
- a baking powder
- 6 yolks
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon rum essence
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 300 ml. of milk
- 250 gr. butter
- 200 gr. Powdered sugar
To start, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
We take care of the dry part of the composition, in a large bowl we will put: flour, baking powder and cocoa. Mix well.
Separately, separate the eggs into egg whites and yolks. Whisk the egg whites with the powdered sugar. Separately mix the yolks with melted butter, like mayonnaise. Pour the egg yolks with the egg whites. Slowly, then we can put the wine. Mix the two compositions.
Put in the oven for 45 minutes
In a saucepan the yolks, vanilla essence, half the sugar, milk and put on the fire to melt the sugar, do not stop mixing.
When the vanilla cream cools, mix it, adding butter, gradually.
Separately mix the butter with the rest of the sugar, make the meringue.
For meringue the egg white foam with sugar should be hard and shiny.
The syrup is made from wine and sugar with water, which we boil with rum essence
For starters, we'll syrup the top. We will put the cream on top and carefully the meringue. We can put grated chocolate on the meringue.
Try also… Quick dessert, without baking, ready in 15 min - Chocolate cake with bananas
To prepare this delicious cake, you need the following ingredients:
- 800 g biscuits
- 200 g butter
- 20 g gelatin
- 200 ml of water
- 200 ml of milk
- 800 g cream
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 bananas
Method of preparation:
1. For starters, we hydrate the gelatin.
2. Using a blender, grind the biscuits.
3. Add the butter and mix very well.
4. To form the cake, place a layer of biscuits on the bottom of a removable form.
5. In a bowl, bring the milk to a boil over low heat. Add melted gelatin, sugar and cocoa powder. Mix well until smooth. Add the cream and remove the cream from the heat.
6. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Add them over the apple layer and pour the previously prepared cream on top. Put the cake in the fridge for 2-3 hours to solidify.
Mosaic cake recipe with walnut and multicolored shit
For this cake you can opt for coconut, if you want a more accentuated color of the multicolored shit mosaic.
We especially like the classic walnut, so we opted for it.
The shit used is a combination of fruit and cocoa. I found such shit directly portioned into cubes, especially for the cake.
We really like cocoa shit, because it's not as sweet as fruit shit.
Wafer sheets are commercially available, so they are very handy. The cake recipe from is also very delicious wafer sheets with walnut and caramel.
As a cream, you can opt for vanilla cream & # 8211 see the recipe here!
But, find on the blog more recipes for creams for cakes and pies. You can choose the one that inspires a special taste.
* And if you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Share the recipe:
Sugar-free cake with yogurt - recipe
• 750 g of yogurt
• 4 eggs
• 1 sachet of cocoa pudding
• 1 tablespoon of natural sweetener (or to taste)
• lemon essence
For this cake it is advisable to use a Greek yogurt, or creamy, without whey.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and a little lemon juice until they froth hard.
Mix the yoghurt with the yolks in a separate bowl and add the egg white foam. Mix lightly with a spatula, from the bottom up, so as not to spoil the fluffy texture of the egg whites. Add the natural sweetener and cocoa pudding and mix gently until smooth.
Buy natural sweetener from here:
[wce_products ids = & # 82177696, 5190, 5186, 7208 & # 8242 button = & # 8217Buy here & # 8217]
Pour the composition into a round tray (removable ring) for a cake look, or into a cake tray & # 8211 lined with baking paper and level the surface. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 160 degrees Celsius. It should be ready in 45 minutes.
Leave to cool in the oven, then remove from the pan and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Cut into slices and serve cold.
1. Wednesday, What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Too Much Sugar? https://articles.mercola.com/sugar-side-effects.aspx
2. Out of love for the kitchen, Cocoa yogurt cake: https://kmy50rynn.blogspot.com/2015/04/prajitura-de-iaurt-cu-cacao.html
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Cake with cocoa top and butter cream & # 8211 a wonderful dessert with an amazing good taste
The cake with cocoa top and butter cream is delicious and looks great. I prepared it just last week when my friends came to visit. In a few minutes he disappeared from the table.
- 3 eggs, 650 gr grade flour
- 250 gr powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 50 gr butter, 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 liter of milk, 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons potato flour
- 100 gr wheat flour, 120 gr powdered sugar
- 300 gr butter, rum free
Method of preparation:
We prepare the dough first. Beat eggs with powdered sugar until light in color. Then add butter, honey, baking powder and cocoa. Stir until the ingredients are combined. Then add the wheat flour and mix well.
Divide the dough obtained into 5 equal parts. Spread some of the dough in a thin sheet. Bake the dough in a rectangular tray (25 & # 21535 cm) lined with baking paper, for about 5-7 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
In the same way, we will bake the other 4 pieces of dough. Let the countertops cool.
We prepare cream. Mix the milk, eggs, potato flour, wheat flour and powdered sugar in a saucepan. Put the pan on the stove, over low heat and cook a thick pudding. We mix continuously. Then take the pudding from the heat and let it cool.
Beat the butter with a mixer until it becomes fluffy, then add it to the cold pudding. Mix well and add a few drops of rum essence. Divide the cream into 4 equal parts.
Put the first baking tray on a tray. Spread some of the cream over it. We cover it with the second countertop. Add a layer of cream and a new top. We continue the procedure until we finish all the cream.
Put the cake in the fridge overnight. The next day we can cut it and serve it with our loved ones. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Creamy and delicious homemade cake & # 8211 Kremeș cake & # 8211 Quick recipe
For the countertop, mix the flour in a bowl with the baking powder and cocoa powder. Separately, mix the foam eggs together with the powdered sugar and the caster sugar. Add the water, then add the flour mixture. Transfer the composition to a tray lined with baking paper.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius and bake the top for 25 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test. After the countertop has cooled completely, remove the baking paper.
For the cream, mix the flour with the yolks and vanilla sugar. Stirring constantly, gradually pour the milk.
Put the mixture on the fire and boil until it thickens, then let it cool. Then, spoon by spoon, incorporate the butter mixed with the powdered sugar together with the powdered sugar. We need to get a creamy consistency.
Spread the cream thus obtained over the cold countertop. For the top layer, mix the egg whites on a steam bath, together with the sugar and lemon juice. Spread the egg white foam thus obtained, still warm, over the layer of cream.
We put the cake in the fridge for 2 hours, after which we can decorate it to taste.
Banana cake - super fast and flavorful
The banana cake is a phenomenal dessert! Aromatic and good-looking, delicious and tender, this special cake is prepared very quickly and easily. Surprise your friends with a delicate and appetizing dessert! Let's get to work!
Note: 1 cup = 250 ml
Method of preparation
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Mix 3 egg yolks, half a glass of sugar and oil. Add the flour and mix the dough well. You need to get a fairly stiff dough. Put it in the fridge.
4. Cut the bananas into rounds and sprinkle them (if desired) with powdered sugar for extra flavor.
5. Grease a round form with butter and arrange the dough in it.
6. Arrange the banana slices on top of the dough and grease them with cream. It is important that the cream is quite greasy (in no case sour). Sprinkle with a little sugar, vanilla, coconut flakes and powdered sugar (depending on how sweet you want the dessert to be).
7. Put the composition in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare a cream-foam mixture of the remaining egg whites and half a glass of sugar. Beat them with the mixer for about 10 minutes.
8. Remove the almost cooked cake from the oven and pour the egg white foam over it.
9. Garnish the cake with banana slices, almond flakes or candied fruit and bake for another 3 minutes.