- 4 eggs
- 100g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 150g cheese
- 150g salami
- 150g smoked sausages
- 100g olives
- 1 tablespoon sweet corn
- 2 bell peppers
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Appetizer muffins:
- Cut the sausages, cheese and olives into cubes.
- Add eggs over them and mix well.
- We mix the baking powder with flour, which we put over the mixture of sausages and eggs.
- Add the diced corn and pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix and pour the composition into a tray, lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- We can serve them hot but they are excellent cold!