I made the tart dough first. I combined the flour with the egg, the cold butter, a pinch of salt, the milk and the 50 gr of sugar and I kneaded a little until I got a dough, a ball that I left to bake for an hour.
In the meantime, we moved on to making vanilla. I put the vanilla milk on the fire and left it until it reached boiling point, after which I left it to cool. In a bowl I mixed eggs with the 125 gr sugar, after which I added the milk and mixed a little more. I put everything on the fire, stirring constantly until the egg cream began to thicken, to thicken. I then quickly threw away the starch and kept stirring, stirring until it became a frothy and thick cream. I then let it cool completely.
I washed the apricots and removed the seeds. In a saucepan I put 200 ml of water and 100 grams of sugar, I put them on the right heat and when it started to boil I threw the apricots in half. I let them boil for a few minutes, just to soften them, not to break them. I took them out with a foamer and let them drain.
From the juice in which the apricots were boiled I made the jelly. I left it on the right heat until it began to acquire a certain consistency, and I added the gelatin that had been soaked in a little cold water. I left it on the fire for a few more minutes, after which I let it cool completely.
From the ball of dough ... remember that I let it simmer for an hour ... yes ?! You haven't forgotten about her, have you? So I took that beautiful ball and spread it with a twister. I wrapped with it a tart shape of about 26 cm, lined with butter / margarine and flour / breadcrumbs. I stabbed her well with a fork, a bit hard to be honest. I kept thinking that I had someone in front of me and not a tart dough :)) Some voodoo I think inspires me a bit lately - I ended the parenthesis :)) Then I covered it with a baking sheet, not a tent : That's why we use it On the paths ;)) - I then put a handful of pasta and handed it to the hot oven for about 35-40 minutes. Then I took it out and left it to cool on a grill.
When it was cold I filled it with vanilla cream. Oooo !! what flavors I spread with that cream ... if they were felt in the whole neighborhood :))
I put the apricot layer and sprinkled everything with home-made jelly: P What more can I say? I would have liked to get rid of it then, but for objective or subjective reasons I don't know exactly: P, I left it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
After that ...... I cut it! and words are superfluous.
Tart with vanilla cream and fruit
1. Mix the butter with the egg.
2. Add the Dr. Oetker Cake and Tart Mix, stirring by hand until all the ingredients are incorporated.
3. The dough obtained is covered with cling film and left to cool for at least 1 hour.
Creams Pastry chef:
1. Put cold milk in the mixer bowl
2. Add the Crème Pâtissière powder and froth the cream on high speed until smooth and changing its consistency.
1. Mix Cake-Jelly transparently with the sugar, then pour in the cold compote juice.
2. Boil the composition until it thickens and becomes transparent.
3. Allow to cool slightly, then add over the tart with a brush.
1. Prepare a baking circle with a diameter of 24 cm on a tray lined with baking paper.
2. Spread the dough in a circle then add the vanilla cream over the cream, put the compote fruits (peaches, apricots) in halves or sliced.
3. Bake the tart at 170-180 ° C for about 25-30 min.
4. Allow to cool and refrigerate at 4 ° C.
5. Grease with jelly with a brush and portion.
6. Can also be stored in the freezer.
Before serving, portion according to preference. It can be decorated with dessert sauces, depending on your preferences.
Dr. Oetker represents superior quality, professional services and the daily support of professional chefs.
Ingredients fresh cake with apricots and almond cream
- 350 grams of flour
- 160 grams of cold butter, cut into pieces
- 160 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- peel of 1 lemon (yellow part only)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 yolk
- very cold cold water (9-10 tablespoons of soup)
- 8 beautiful apricots
- 300 grams of peeled almonds (or almond flakes)
- 200 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of butter with 80% fat
- 4 whole eggs
- 40 ml. of cognac
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of simple syrup (water + sugar, you can use just as well a drop of heated honey)
- 2 tablespoons lightly browned almond flakes (in a dry pan)
- in addition: flour for sprinkling the work surface, powdered sugar for finishing the cake
Prepare the tender cake with apricots and almond cream
Tender top for tart
1. Flour, 1 pinch of salt, grated lemon peel, 160 grams of sugar and cold butter, cut into pieces, put in a bowl and work with the robot until you get a sandy appearance. Be careful not to incorporate the butter into the flour with your hands, it will melt and the crust will not have the same quality, if you do not have a food processor you can incorporate the butter with two forks, crushing until it reaches the right texture (image on the right) .
2. Add the vanilla extract, egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of cold water at a time, while kneading quickly. Do not add more water than is needed to bind the dough (pictured left) and do not knead more. If you knead manually, it is good to cool your hands first with cold water and do not insist on kneading. Once the dough signs that it is binding, gather it in a ball, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Frangipani cream composition
3. While the dough rests in the cold, prepare the cream with almonds: for starters, grind the almonds in an electric grinder or in a food processor, adding 50 grams of sugar, until they become almost like a powder.
4. Soft butter (200 grams), remaining sugar and 1 pinch of salt are mixed until the composition becomes like a cream. One by one, add 1 whole egg and mix at high speed until incorporated, only then add the next egg. Finally add the vanilla extract.
5. Add the ground almonds and brandy and mix everything until smooth. Cover the cream with cling film and refrigerate until it's time to use.
Assembling the cake
6. After the rest of the dough has passed (1 hour), prepare a suitable tray (mine was 40 & # 21526 cm.), Grease it with a little butter and then line it with baking paper.
7. Sprinkle the work surface with flour and spread the dough, with the help of a spatula, in a 3-4 mm sheet. thickness. Roll out the dough on the surface and transfer over the prepared tray. The facelift unfolds and the sheet will fall into the tray. Adjust the dimensions, cutting with the knife what exceeds the shape and adding pieces of dough that are pressed to stick, where it is possible not to have completed the dough should cover the entire bottom of the tray and create a border of 3-4 cm. height all around. Once the dough is arranged in the shape (image on the left), put the tray in the freezer and turn on the oven, setting it at 180 degrees Celsius. After the oven has reached the required temperature (about 15-20 minutes), pour all the frangipane cream into the form, level it and bake it.
As long as the tart bakes enough to catch a fine crust on the surface, I take advantage to brag about the apricot beauties I picked from my own garden.
8. Wash the apricots, halve and remove the seeds. After the tart has been in the oven for 10 minutes, remove and arrange the apricot halves on top, with the concave side down, dipping them lightly in the almond cream.
Baking and serving
9. Put the tart in the oven and bake for another 35 minutes. From now on, it would be useful to cover the tart with a sheet of moistened baking paper, so that it does not become too brown on the surface. At the end of the baking time, remove the tray from the oven, grease the hot apricots with syrup or honey and sprinkle with browned almond flakes in the pan.
Allow the tart to cool in the pan, sprinkle with powdered sugar, portion and serve. A cup of ice cream next to this cake is a very suitable garnish, but it is perfect and simple.
Did you like this recipe?
Ingredients for the mini tart recipe with vanilla cream and berries
- Flour - 250 g
- Cold butter cut into cubes - 125 g
- Old - 80 g
- Salt - & frac12 teaspoon
- Vanilla sugar - 1 tsp
- An egg.
- Milk - 0.5 l
- Egg yolks - 3
- Old - 100g
- Flour - 30 g
- Corn starch - 25 g
- Vanilla sugar - 1 tsp
- Peeled orange or lemon peel.
How do we prepare the recipe for mini tarts with vanilla cream and berries?
Mix in a bowl flour (not to be sifted), sugar, vanilla sugar and salt. Add the diced cold butter and mix with cold hands until you get crumbs.
It is desirable to use all cold ingredients (even flour, sugar), but the bowl should be put in the refrigerator for 5 minutes, wash your hands in cold water, wipe, then mix the dough by hand. This way, the butter does not melt and we get a very good dough.
In the dough obtained add the egg. It is added to & bdquolega & rdquo the dough. Some confectioners add a few tablespoons of water for this purpose, others a few tablespoons of sour cream.
Depending on which ingredient we add at this stage, we will get a different level of fragility of the mini tarts. We will get a dough that gathers hard. Put the dough in a plastic bag and leave it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Mini tarts with vanilla cream and berries
Then we break large pieces of walnut into shapes and form mini tarts by pressing the crust with our fingers.
if you have larger and not very deep shapes, leave the dough in the fridge for a longer time, spread it out and cut circles larger than the diameter of the shape. Transfer the discs to shapes and press with your fingers.
After we have formed all the tarts, we prick the tarts with a fork.
There are 2 ways to bake mini tarts. Immediately after we have formed them, we put in them baking paper and balls for baking (they can be replaced with beans, peas or chickpeas).
Because I didn't have balls or beans in the house, I froze the tarts for 2 hours.
Bake the mini tarts at 200C, about 20 minutes or until you get the desired color.
If you brown the tarts harder, they become stronger, that's how we like them.
Let the mini tarts cool.
We prepare cream.
Mix the egg yolks with the egg, add the vanilla sugar, lemon peel, flour, cornstarch. Mix so as not to have lumps and pour the milk gradually. Pour the composition into a saucepan and put on medium heat, stirring constantly. The cream changes its consistency quickly, in about 5 minutes.
Put the cream in mini tarts with a spoon or a bag with dui. Garnish with berries.
The recipe and photos belong to Radmila Girbu and participate with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
More recipes from Radmila Girbu can be found here.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.50.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Mini tarts with vanilla cream and berries
Biscuit cake with yogurt cream and caramel (with
The combination of poppy, vanilla and blackberry. Desserts & rsaquo Sweet urban savory pastries. The texture of this yogurt pie is great: crispy and reddish sheets and light as a flake filling! Butter-based top, meringue with almonds and a light cream with yogurt and. Syrup of cocoa syrup, praline cream, vanilla cream and crispy biscuits. Puff pastry pie with Greek yogurt, orange syrup and honey. Ingredients for vanilla cream with butter. I like these quick recipes, and if you want, you can take a look at the Quick Cake recipe or the Fast Food Yogurt recipe.
Apricot cake and Greek yogurt
Mix the pudding powder with the sugar and 5 tablespoons of milk. This cake with yogurt and apricot is the kind of slightly moist cake, with a more pudding look, but very good and flavorful. Apricot tart and vanilla pudding. Vanilla pudding and peaches & # 8211 super fast, Elena Lasconi.
Apricot and yogurt cake recipe, easy to make and very delicious. Apple pie and vanilla pudding is a fragrant, fragrant dessert. See also great recipes for Apricot Jam and Vanilla Cream Tart!
For the crust dough, mix the flour with the baking powder and sugar. Cut the cold butter in this mass (I used the pasta rolling pin) until the mixture resembles sand.
Add the egg and knead very little. Cover with foil and refrigerate for an hour.
Cutting the butter into dry ingredients is used to obtain a much sandier dough, of a much finer quality than it would have been, simply kneading all the ingredients, although the dough obtained is harder to work when it is stretched in shape and will you may need the help of very little flour.
After an hour, the dough is spread, by pressing, in a cake form with a detachable ring, taking into account that the upper edges are as regular as possible, and it is put back in the fridge.
375 ml of milk are boiled. The remaining 125 ml is mixed with pudding powder and sugar and added to hot milk, stirring constantly. Boil a thick pudding. In the pudding, mix all the cream until perfectly homogenous.
Place the fruit on top, and place in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for one hour.
The fruit pie and vanilla cream are left to cool, then the jelly is prepared from the cake-jelly sachet and the compote juice. Place over the tart and let cool. According to preferences, you can decorate the tart before serving, I just sprinkled powdered sugar.
The recipe for fruit pie and vanilla cream was proposed by lauralaurentiu on the culinary forum.
Apple and vanilla tart & # 8211 Delicious and easy to make
Vanilla and apple cream tart & # 8211 the most delicious vanilla and apple tart. It looks great, and the combination of vanilla and apples never disappoints!
- 1 serving of Pudding Cream according to the recipe here
- 3/4 serving of tart dough according to the recipe here
- 8 tablespoons finely crushed biscuits
- 2-3 apples
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 5-10 cloves
- cinnamon 1-2 teaspoons
Prepare the tart dough a few hours or a day in advance, to have time to harden in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 190 gr C.
Prepare the cream and leave it to cool.
Peel apples and seeds. Cut them into slices and keep a few cubes to sprinkle in the middle of the tart.
Place the tart dough in the pan.
Sprinkle 1/2 of the biscuit powder (absorb excess moisture), pour the cooled vanilla cream and sprinkle again 4 tablespoons of crushed biscuits.
Place the apple slices in two inverted rows, sprinkle with apricot jam and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place the cloves behind.
Bake for about 30 minutes or until browned on the edges. Great appetite!
The tart top
Mix (by hand or with a robot with a spatula NOT with the mixer) the cold butter cut into pieces and the powdered sugar for 3-4 minutes. Add in turn, almond powder, salt, flour mixed with starch. Finally add the egg to moisturize the mixture. At first it may seem that it is not liquid enough, but you will see that it is hydrated. Stir just enough to incorporate the liquid, not too much, to prevent gluten formation.
Cover with plastic wrap and leave to cool for 1 hour. Remove from the fridge, spread and put the dough in the shape of a tart (24 cm diam). Leave in the fridge again for 30 minutes.
If it remains on the counter, it can be kept in the freezer and reused on another occasion.
In a bowl, mix the soft butter with the sugar. Add powdered almonds, eggs, flour and rum one at a time (rum is not mandatory). You can add other spices, depending on what you like (cinnamon, tonka).
The finishing touches
Remove the tart top from the fridge, spread the almond cream at the base and place the slices of Williams pears in the compote (or fresh pears, if you have any). Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30-40 minutes.
After it has cooled, apply the hot pellet with a brush on the entire surface of the tart. If you do not have the skin, you can boil together 300 g of apricot jam + 100 g of water. Strain and spread with a brush over the tart, when the mixture is still hot.