- Dish type
- No-bake cheesecake
Walnuts and mini marshmallows are dotted throughout this cheesecake, which sits on a chocolate biscuit base. Garnish with additional mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
27 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 23 cm round cheesecake
- 115g chocolate biscuits, crushed into crumbs
- 45g unsalted butter
- 7g unflavoured powdered gelatine
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 150g caster sugar
- 30g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 60 walnuts, chopped
- 250ml double cream, whipped
MethodPrep:25min ›Cook:10min ›Extra time:6hr chilling › Ready in:6hr35min
- Melt the butter and combine with the biscuit crumbs. Press mixture into bottom of 23cm round springform tin. Bake at 180 C / Gas 4 for 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, soften gelatine in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla; blend with an electric mixer on medium speed. Gradually add gelatine mixture and blend. Fold in whipped cream, 100g marshmallows and walnuts; pour onto biscuit base. Chill until firm.
For more easy tips on how to make a perfect cheesecake, check out our Perfect cheesecake tips how-to guide.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(7)
Reviews in English (5)
Delicious and so easy to make!-27 Nov 2013
This recipe is awesome!!!! Not only does it look exquisite, but it tastes wonderful!!! It is also quite easy to make. I buy a premade Oreao crust though. Everytime I make it people ask for the recipe. This one is definately a crowd pleaser!!!-23 Nov 2005
Yummy! Very chocolatey! I didn't have heavy cream so I used "dream whip" instead and it turned out really nice. Less calories too! : ) I also substituted pecans for the walnuts. Great for a hot summer day. I will make this again.-25 Jul 2007