- Dish type
Freshly made bruschetta are topped with a delicious mixture of butter, prosciutto, Parmesan and pine nuts. Perfect for tray passed hors d'oeuvres at your next informal dinner party.
17 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 36 bruschetta
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 135g prosciutto, diced
- 80g Parmesan cheese, grated
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 baguettes, cut diagonally into 1cm slices
- 135g toasted pine nuts
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter. Blend in prosciutto, Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper.
- Place baguettes on a medium-sized baking tray. Heat in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Spread crisp baguette slices (bruschetta) with the butter mixture. Arrange on a large serving plate. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(17)
Reviews in English (14)
Loved this! So quick and easy. I used salted butter and will change this the next time to unsalted because it was a little salty because of the butter, proscuitto and parmasan. I think the next time I will also add a little sage...It compliments proscuitto very well.-05 Nov 2002
Wow! This was excellent. I did change it a little....I brushed a very small amount of olive oil on the slices of break and grilled them on my "George Foreman grill", then took a raw clove of garlic and rubbed it on each slice of bread. I also added chopped sundried tomatoes to the mixture. It was delicious.-10 Jan 2005
by Clifford Randall Lyde
Very Good! I took the advice of another reviewer and added diced sun dried tomatoes. I also brushed the bread with garlic oil before browning.-06 Nov 2006