We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Salad dressing
A nice salad dressing for crisp lettuce like iceberg. It's also an easy way to use up any small bits of Danish blue, Gorgonzola or Roquefort cheese that you might have in the fridge!
28 people made this
- 450g (16 oz) mayonnaise, or to taste
- 225g (8 oz) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons buttermilk
MethodPrep:15min ›Ready in:15min
- Mix mayonnaise, blue cheese, balsamic vinegar, pepper and garlic in a bowl. Gradually stir in the buttermilk until the dressing has reached the desired consistency. Cover, and chill until ready to serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(24)
Reviews in English (25)
Used a really good quality Roquefort, and this dressing turned out awesome! Served today for lunch on a wedge salad, wouldn't change a thing.-19 Feb 2015
pretty mayonaisy. not much cheese-taste left. at the 2nd try i used just a spoon full of mayonaise and yogurt for the rest. it's lighter too and keeps it bluecheesy ;-)-24 Apr 2004