We take the pork pulp, rub it with salt, that is, we massage it well, then we make notches from place to place, notches in which we put the garlic cloves, then we sprinkle with a little olive oil, we sprinkle thyme.
Place the pulp in a tray in which I put baking paper, pour the wine and then wrap the pulp in baking paper.
Put the tray in the oven on low heat for about 2 hours. After two hours, unwrap the baking paper and let it brown for about 1 hour.
If we want we also put the garnish, if it is not good pulp and without garnish, only with some pickles next to .....
Ingredients Ecler cake on the tray
eclair countertop dough:
- 150 grams of flour
- 150 ml. of water
- 150 ml. of milk
- 150 gr. of butter with 80% fat
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 eggs
- 500 ml. milk
- 6 yolks
- 150 gr. sugar
- 50 gr. flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 400 grams of whipped cream
- 10 gr. gelatine
"Ecler" cake on the tray & # 8211 video recipe
Preparation "Ecler" cake on the tray
Pate-a-chou top (basic composition for eclair)
1. Switch on the oven and set it at 200 ° C. We first take care of the dough: water, milk, salt and butter are put on the fire in a saucepan. When the liquid boils, add all the flour at once. Mix vigorously until a whitish lump forms on the bottom of the pan, a sign that the dough has already lost enough water (about 4 minutes after adding the flour). To cool faster, the dough is poured from the pan into a bowl.
2. After the scalded dough has cooled to room temperature, add the eggs one at a time, mixing vigorously after each egg added. Do not add an egg until the previous one has been completely incorporated into the dough. Scrape the walls of the bowl a few times, mixing each time to obtain a homogeneous dough.
3. Prepare a non-stick tray measuring 26 x 38 cm, greasing it everywhere with a thin film of oil. Pour the dough into the tray and with the help of a spatula or simply with your fingers greased with oil, spread it in a layer as uniform as possible in thickness, forming a small border on the side walls of the tray. Place immediately in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius, until the dough is golden brown and well dried (if you know your oven is burning, you can reduce the heat to 180 degrees after 15 minutes). The baking tray will be very wrinkled, so it should be. Remove from the pan and leave on a grill to cool.
4. Meanwhile, prepare a vanilla cream following the instructions in the vanilla cream recipe (click on the link for the full recipe in video format). After boiling and thickening, pour the cream into a bowl. Separately, 10 grams of gelatin are hydrated with very cold water. After the gelatin has hydrated, squeeze well and incorporate into the hot cream
40 degrees, be careful not to be hot because over 60 degrees the properties of gelatin are lost.
Whip the cream from the 400 grams of whipped cream and 1/3 of the whipped cream is added over the cream and mix vigorously. After this first batch of whipped cream has been incorporated into the cream, the rest of the whipped cream is added and incorporated with light movements, raising the composition from the bottom of the bowl to the surface. This will be the cream for the Ecler cake on the tray.
Assembling the cream cake
5. Place the cooled ecla tray on the baking tray and pour the cream over it, leveling it well. Place the Ecler cake in the pan in the freezer for 20 minutes.
The layer of ganache
6. Heat the whipped cream for the chocolate ganache in a bowl and add the chopped chocolate. Leave to stand for 3 minutes then mix until dissolved.
7. Remove the Ecler cake from the pan in the freezer and spread the ganache on top of the cream, keeping 3 tablespoons aside for decoration. Put the tray back in the freezer.
Whipped cream finish
8. Whip the cream: to get the cream from natural cream, it must be very well cooled, preferably to spend the night in the refrigerator. Put the very cold cream in a clean and quite large bowl, taking into account that the cream will triple its volume. Beat with the mixer at high speed until it starts to harden, add the powdered sugar and continue beating until it hardens completely. Be careful, after the cream has hardened, we don't have to beat it anymore, because it will separate into whey and butter!
9. Spread the whipped cream on top of the layer of chocolate ganache, either with a fork or a spoon, leveling it nicely on top, then sprinkle with the 3 tablespoons of ganache kept.
Serve the Ecler cake on the tray
Place the Ecler cake in the pan in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving. Before serving, slice into cubes or slices as desired. Great appetite!
Goodies from Oana
A simple culinary experience but with a spectacular result! Extremely fragile and with an exceptional taste.
The other day I was surprised to find milk piglet in Metro. Of course I could not resist the temptation and returned home with a pride of. quarter of suckling piglet! I kept looking for recipes for preparing delicacy, but the vast majority involved a protap or a large backyard grill. So I let my imagination run wild and in the end I was not at all sorry.
I used :
- a quarter of milk piglet, about 1.5 kg
- a quarter cup of oil
- a tablespoon of paprika
- a quarter tablespoon of hot paprika
- two sprigs of thyme
- 5 large cloves of garlic
- a cup of wine
I cleaned the meat well and rubbed it with a little salt. I let it rest for about half an hour while I prepared an oil sauce, sweet paprika and hot paprika. I dressed the piglet well in this sauce and placed it in the tray. I cut the garlic into strips and breaded the meat from place to place with 3 cloves of garlic, using a knife with a sharp tip. I placed the rest of the garlic in the pan.
I didn't use too many spices for a very simple reason: I wanted to keep the fine taste of lean pork. In addition, sweet paprika harmonizes very well with pork.
I put the thyme sprigs next to the meat (not on top, I didn't want it to be so proud of the steak) and I added the wine to the tray, through an edge so as not to remove the spices.
- 1 leg
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
Wash the meat well and sprinkle with olive oil. Season to taste. Dried or fresh herbs can be used.
After the meat is well seasoned, cover the tray with aluminum foil and keep in the fridge for a few hours. It can be left overnight.
Keep in the oven at 250 degrees for about an hour, then remove the foil and leave the steak in the oven for another 15-20 minutes. During this time it will turn the pulp to brown on both sides evenly. It is recommended that this lamb leg be served with freshly cooked potatoes or lettuce.
Deer meat in the oven
For deer, or any other game in general, you will need a coconut, it is the only one that keeps the humidity perfectly in the oven. You can also use a regular tray, with a lid or aluminum foil, but you will need to hydrate the meat more often. The game meat is fair and strong & # 8211 being wild animals, they do not have time to accumulate fat because they run / fly all the time and the muscles are trained and strong. With game meat, two types of sauce go perfectly, salty or sweet. Below is the recipe for brown beef sauce but you can also try a berry sauce or quince with burnt sugar & # 8211 after all it is a matter of taste.
Deer meat (pulp, 2, 3 kg):
Fry the piece of meat in a casserole, in a little oil, on all sides. Remove and add chopped onion, garlic, cook for a few minutes, then some vegetables you have on hand: carrots, celery, parsley root and parsnips. Put the meat back, let it boil, add half a liter of red wine, let it boil well until the alcohol evaporates, add a liter of beef or chicken stock, a few bay leaves, salt, pepper, sweet paprika. Bring to the boil and put in the oven at 150 degrees. Every maximum 2 hours, turn the piece of meat. After the first turn, add a few chopped oranges, without the skin. It will be ready (tender) after 5-6 hours. Remove the meat on a wooden bottom and pass through the sieve the remaining vegetable sauce. It can be thickened on fire by evaporation, but it will not be fantastic.
For serving, if you choose beef / salty sauce, a steamed green beans and a mashed potato make a royal meal!
For two cups of sauce, you will need about 1.5 - 2 kg of beef bones, with some fat, meat and marrow. If they are bald, keep them for dogs because you work in vain. Two carrots, two large onions, half a head of celery, cut into suitable cubes. Salt, pepper, half a cup of tomato paste, half a liter of red wine (do not use house wine), two bay leaves, a tablespoon of vinegar, 1l stock of beef.
Brown the bones in the oven, on a tray lined with baking paper, at 180 degrees, until they start to brown (about 30 minutes). Add the vegetables, mix and arrange the bones on top. Leave in the oven for another 20 minutes, until the bones turn brown.
After adding the vegetables, start to cook the tomato paste, with a tablespoon of oil, in a large pot. After changing its color to very dark red, add half of the wine. Homogenize and mix from time to time, until it decreases and remains a thick paste. Repeat the process with the rest of the wine then add the beef stock. It will be almost 20 minutes since you started the operation, so take the tray out of the oven and add the bones and vegetables to the pot. If the bones and vegetables are not well covered, add more stock or warm water. Add a little salt, a little pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. Cut a circle with the diameter of the pot from the baking paper in the tray and cover the contents of the pot. Leave on the fire for at least a few good hours. Allow to cool slightly, strain and store in the refrigerator, in jars, for a few days or in the freezer, in plastic boxes, for a few months.
What you have done so far is the base, which can be customized according to taste and depending on the meat or garnish it completes. To finish it, ideal for deer, keep the sauce strained in a saucepan, over low heat, add a little Dijon mustard (start with a teaspoon), season with salt and pepper, mix and taste. Add a tablespoon of butter, possibly add mustard if you like a stronger taste. If you want a thick sauce, add a teaspoon of starch / corn flour and stir a little until it thickens and homogenizes. Great for baked beef or mashed potatoes.
Huge lightning on the tray
Remove from the heat and add the eggs. Mix well until
it is homogenized.
In a 30 × 23 cm tray lined with butter, pour the composition and then level well with a spatula.
Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees and another 15 minutes at 170 degrees.
When ready, remove the tray and allow to cool. The countertop will
deflate a little.
How to prepare ecla cream.
In a bowl, mix the sugar with the eggs.
Add the flour, cornstarch and a little milk. Stir until smooth.
Put the milk on a low heat in a saucepan. Add the composition
previously prepared and stir until thickened.
Remove from the heat and add the butter and vanilla essence. Homogenize. Allow to cool.
Beat the cream and add it to the cream.
Mix slowly with a spatula until all the cream is incorporated and you get a homogeneous cream.
Spread the cream over the counter.
Garnish with chocolate and caramel topping.
Cold for at least 4 hours.
Cut and serve cold. Consume in moderation!
Recipe video ECLER URIAS THE TAVA lower:
Roast honey on a tray. How to prepare lamb for lamb
For the family Easter meal and not only, we offer you lamb leg on the tray. It is easy to prepare, but you have to be patient for the steak to marinate for about two hours before putting it in the oven.
Lamb is pretentious, so you have to take into account some tips if you want the final preparation to meet your expectations. What mistakes do you make when cooking lamb can be seen here.
The best idea for Christmas steak: milk piglet on the tray
It might sound a little American. They have the habit of cooking such a dish, mainly at Christmas or New Year's Eve. Well, why don't we try. For a Christmas steakFor example, this recipe is the most suitable. Let's see how to prepare suckling pig in the pan?
Deer pulp on the tray
As venison is very tender, it does not necessarily need to be marinated. Grease at most with oil mixed with rum and leave it for a few hours. But if it is to be kept for a day or two, it is kept in a marinade made of a glass of white wine, a glass of wine vinegar, three teaspoons of oil, a carrot, two onions and half a celery, cut into slices, a few sprigs of thyme, bay leaf, parsley, salt, pepper. The proportions are given for 2 kg of meat. If the shelf life is long, the same marinade should be boiled before use. Deer meat should not be washed. After peeling, wipe with a dry cloth, removing any hairs that have stuck to the meat. Gently peel the thin skin off the meat and spread with thin slices of bacon. Then salt or keep in the marinade above. Before it is put, wipe it well with a cloth, grease it with oil, then place it in a tray and put it in the oven over high heat. Turn first on one side, then on the other and grease with oil from time to time. After that, let it brown. If during the roasting the sauce drops too much, add a few teaspoons of water. When it is ready, take it out on a plate kept warm, and in the tray in which the pulp was fried, pour the marinade sauce or a little wine, let it boil and add this juice to the sauce with which the steak is served. . Serve with a garnish of vegetables and wine sauce. Before serving, coat the bone at one end with a lily-cut paper cuff.
Sanda Marin, Cookbook, Cartea Românească Publishing House, Bucharest
The most juicy meat for the festive meal - baked lamb leg!
Mediterranean-style lamb leg with rosemary, thyme and garlic, which make the meat incredibly fragrant. The marinated meat is particularly tender, juicy and tasty. The recipe is also valid for pork chop. Prepare this good-looking dish for the Easter meal and all the guests will be delighted!
& # 8211 2,1 kg of lamb leg (pork chop)
& # 8211 fresh or dried rosemary
& # 8211 Fresh or dried thyme
& # 8211 2 tablespoons olive oil
& # 8211 2 teaspoons salt or to taste
& # 8211 1 teaspoon dried coriander
& # 8211 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
& # 8211 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs
& # 8211 ¼ teaspoon chili pepper flakes or to taste
& # 8211 ½ teaspoon of grated orange peel
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Wash the lamb leg very well and dry it with kitchen towels.
2. Remove the film from the surface of the pulp without cutting the fat.
3. Cut the garlic into thick slices.
4. Mix salt with coriander, paprika, garlic, Italian herbs, black pepper, 6-strand fresh thyme leaves or dried thyme, chili pepper flakes (optional) and olive oil.
5. Line the tray with foil or baking paper, place the pulp and rub it on one side with half of the marinade and on the other side with the remaining marinade.
6. Make small, deep incisions with a knife and bread the lamb with the garlic cloves.
7. Then insert a short rosemary thread into each hole. If you have garlic left, place the slices under the pulp, together with 2 rosemary threads.
8. Cover the tray with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
9. Remove the pulp about 1 hour before putting it in the oven.
10. Cut onion into thick slices and carrot into large pieces.
11. Place the vegetables under the pulp, thus forming a bed due to which the meat will not burn and will soak the flavor of the vegetables.
12. Cover the tray with foil or baking paper and bake the pulp in the preheated oven at 220 ° С for 2-2.5 hours. Baking time depends on the size of the pulp. After inserting the tray into the oven, pour in it about ½ glass of hot water.
13. Then remove the foil, sprinkle the pulp with the juice accumulated in the pan and bake for another 20 minutes. Check that the meat is ready: stick it with the knife and transparent juice should flow. Also, be careful not to dry the pulp too much.
14. Cover the meat with foil and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
15. Meanwhile, remove the juice from the pan in a bowl and dilute it with hot water to taste. Add salt, crushed garlic, grated lemon peel, chili pepper and chopped coriander. Optionally, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.